Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies
Write a review
Raw Chocolate Chips
- 1¾ cups Cashews, soaked 1-2 hours
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
To Make the Chocolate Chips
- Place all ingredients in Vita-Mix and blend until smooth. Place in piping bag and pipe chocolate chips onto Teflex sheet. Dehydrate overnight at 118 degrees. Keep in refrigerator in a sealed container until ready to use.
To Make the Cookies
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in a medium-sized bowl by hand. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Form into 3-inch cookies and press a few extra chocolate chips into the top of each cookie. Dehydrate (see Notes) on screens overnight at 118 degrees.
Loving Gift http://lovinggift.com.au/