Our Hemp Seeds are Australian Owned and grown.
Legally we are not allowed to sell them to you as human food. New Zealand and Australia are the only countries in the world that do not allow the sale of hemp products for human consumption.
So they are fantastic for your pets in treats and main meals sprinkled on top or mixed through.
These are some benefits that have been recorded in other countries that allow for humans to eat.
- Phosphorous (an energy Battery mineral, needed to improve bone density.) Phosphorous works with calcium and is crucial for the development of bones and teeth as well as maintaining the pH level of body fluids.
- Potassium (An Energy action Mineral)
- Magnesium (opens over 300 different detoxifications pathways in the body)
- Sulfur (Primary beauty and longevity mineral)
- Calcium (relaxes the digestive tract and muscular system, removes toxins)
- Iron (a blood builder and oxygenator)
- Manganese (a blood builder and oxygenator)
- Zinc (a beauty Mineral, supports the skin and liver)
- Sodium (balances potassium, feeds the adrenals)
- Copper (part of the vitamin C complex, reverses grey hair)
- Platinum ( an enzymatic master mineral)
- Boron (Assists with calcium assimilation, normalizes’ hormones during menopause)
- Nickel ( plays a key role in enzyme metabolism)
- Geranium (antiviral, anti-fungal, antimicrobial mineral)
- Tin (helps reverse male pattern baldness)
- Iodine (a thyroid mineral, reverses hypothyroidism)
- Chromium (a pancreatic mineral)
- Silver (an anti viral, anti-fungal, antimicrobial mineral)
- Lithium (an alkaline, mood improving mineral)
- High in omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFAs) in a long-term beneficial ratio.
Good source of B vitamins – particularly Niacin (B3), Thiamine (B1), Footplate (B9) and vitamin B6. The vitamin B complex is essential for energy production, a healthy nervous system and good digestion. You may get up to 30% of some B vitamins just from adding a regular serving size (30g) of hulled hemp seeds to your daily diet.
Directions for use:
You can use it in your salads as a substitute of olive oil or put into those wondrous treats that you can make. Ideal for salads and smoothies. Also excellent as a massage oil and skin tonic.
Keep refrigerate after opening.
100% Hulled Hemp Seeds
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||1.38mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.33mg|
Important legal note: Though we are happy to provide products and services which will help you to improve your health and well being, we do not ‘treat’, or aim to ‘cure’ any disease. Under Australian law only a medical doctor may ‘treat’ illness and disease with a medical origin. This product is not sold for human use. The information in this web page is for information purposes only.