Raw Cheesy Kale Chips
Write a review
- 1x bunch of kale
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup cold pressed olive oil
- ½ cup cashew nuts
- 1 heaped teaspoon of Turmeric
- 1 pinch of cayenne powder
- 1Tbs of savory yeast flakes
- 1 good size clove of garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/2 cup of Lemon Juice
- Put in blender and blend until the cashew nuts are liquid.
- Wash and break up the kale to bite size pieces removing the stalks and stems.
- Place into bowl then add mixture and massage the kale until sauce is covering the whole kale well.
- Put in dehydrator (on a teflex sheet) for approx 10 hours until dry. Turning about every two hours. You can bake in a oven on a very low heat if you do not have a dehydrator.
- After washing the kale tear off stem going from the stalk to the tip.
Loving Gift http://lovinggift.com.au/