Fermented Chocolate Chili Slice
Write a review
- 1 Cup of Almond Flour
- 2 Cups of Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Cup Ground Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Cup Sultanas
- 1 Cup of Kim Chi Fermented vegetables (you can use any flavor but you will need to add cayenne pepper about 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 Cup of Sweeter of Choice Coconut Nectar/Honey/Agave
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Powder
- Pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
- In a food processor with the S Blade in add all your dry ingredients.
- Mix until blended well.
- Then add Fermented Vegetables
- Blend until all mixed in. It should be sticking together like a batter.
- Press into a lined 20 cm tin.
- Place into dehydrator for approx 2 hours. Take out of the tin then place back in the dryer for a further 8 hours. You can do less time. With the longer time it firms up very nice on the outside.
- Thanks and enjoy!
- Ice with a Chocolate Ganache to double the decadency!
Loving Gift http://lovinggift.com.au/