Coconut Sweet Potato Wraps
Write a review
- 3 cups of sweet potato
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup of Brazil nuts
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 table spoon of some liquid sweetener
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tspn of onion powder
- Place the sweet potato into a food processor with the S blade in.
- Once chopped up place into a nut milk bag and squeeze.
- Once all the liquid has gone place into a high speed blender.
- Add all the ingredients except the rosemary.
- Blend until creamy.
- Place into bowl and stir in the rosemary.
- Then form on a telfex sheet little sausage shapes. If your mixture is very wet then you will need to shape when the mixture has dried out. This could take 15 hours to dry.
- P.S. I wrapped mine in a wet Wakeme leaf. It was Yum!
Loving Gift http://lovinggift.com.au/