Coconut Sweet Potato Wraps
Write a review
- 3 cups Sweet Potato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pine Nuts
- 1/2 cup Brazil Nuts
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Place the sweet potato into a food processor with the S blade in.
- Once chopped up place into a nut milk bag and squeeze.
- Once all the liquid has gone place into a high speed blender.
- Add all the ingredients except the rosemary.
- Blend until creamy.
- Place into bowl and stir in the rosemary.
- Then form on a telfex sheet little sausage shapes. If your mixture is very wet then you will need to shape when the mixture has dried out. This could take 15 hours to dry.
- P.S. I wrapped mine in a wet Wakeme leaf. It was Yum!
Loving Gift http://lovinggift.com.au/