Raw Berry Marble Swirl Cheesecake
Write a review
Filling (3 parts)
- 2 cups Cashews
- 2 cups Cacao Butter , grated or chopped small then melted
- 3/4 cup Agave Nectar or Sweetener of choice
- 1 1/2 cups of Water
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1/2 cup (1.5 oz/40g) tightly-packed Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 drop Blueberry Medicine Flower Extract
- Grind all ingredients in a food processor, being sure not to over-process the nuts as they will go oily. Its for the base so a nice small size is good.
- Press evenly into the bottom of a 9’’ spring-form cake pan and set aside.
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender and transfer to a bowl.
- Place the bowl in a pre-warmed dehydrator to stop the cacao butter from setting. You can also use a glass bowl that has been filled with hot water, another glass bowl inside.
- Take 1 cup of the Part 1 mixture, add the cacao powder and water then blend again.
- Place in a different bowl and keep it warm as with Part 1.
- Take another 1 cup of the Part 1 mixture, add the ingredients from part three and blend smooth again.
- You should now have 3 bowls with three different colour/flavoured mixtures.
- Pour the Part 1 mixture on top of the cake base in the spring-form pan.
- Then pour the Part 2 mixture into the spring-form pan too. As you are pouring move your hand around so the mixture is distributed randomly within the Part 1 mixture .This is what causes the marbling effect.
- As you come to the end of pouring the Part 2 mixture, pour the last bit lightly on top so you get some marbling, not just with the cake, but also on top.
- Repeat the last 2 steps with the Part 3 mixture too.
- Take a toothpick and lightly swirl it around on top of the cake to create a marbling effect, it just takes some practice.
- Placing the cake in the freezer will preserve the colour of the berry layer. Simply take the cake out of the freezer 15 min before serving and, using a knife that’s been dipped in hot water, cut into portions.
Loving Gift http://lovinggift.com.au/