Apple & Goji Berry Chutney
A Unique Take on the Indian Classic
Write a review
- Blend the dates, probiotic, water, ginger, cinnamon, clove, Chaga, He Shou Wu, nutmeg and salt in a blender until it’s smooth.
- In a bowl, combine the date mixture with the Apples, shallot, goji berries and nuts.
- Mix well to combine and squeeze the Apples lightly to release some of their juices.
- Pack into a clean clip top jar, leaving a 1 inch gap at the top, and seal.
- Allow to ferment in a warm space for 2-4 days. Burp the jar daily to avoid leaking and explosions.
- Once at desired taste, store in fridge for up to 2 months.
Loving Gift http://lovinggift.com.au/