I like aiming for about 80% raw each day. Eating this for brekkie helps me achieve my daily goal. I also know that i am getting great nutrients from having this.
Write a review
- 1/2 Cup of Chia seeds
- 2 1/2 cups water or coconut kefir
- 1/2 cup of goji berries
- 1/2 cup of Organic Coconut-Fine
- 1/2 cup of Organic Coconut Chips
- You can add 1/2 cup of any fresh fruit - I like to use blueberries, mangoes ,banana, the list goes on!!
- You can add a sweetener if you like it sweet. Coconut sugar is good or for a sugar free option use xylitol.
- Add chia seeds to water and stir constantly until they have swollen to ten times their size.
- Add more liquid add until your are happy with the consistency.
- Eat and enjoy!
- This is such a nice easy recipe for breakfast or for after dinner - in fact its nice and easy to eat at any time of the day. Even our puppy loves it. Great way to get all the goodness from Chia seeds into you. It's full of calcium and gives me stamina for the day!
Loving Gift http://lovinggift.com.au/